Reputable Arizona Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Asylum and Refugee Status, Citizenship & EAD Work Permits
Committed advocates provide sound counsel to clients in the Scottsdale area
Baybik Law Group PC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Asylum and Refugee Status, Citizenship and EAD Work Permits cases. Based in Arizona, we are familiar with the courts of the Scottsdale area throughout all of Arizona. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable attorneys handle multiple areas of the law
Baybik Law Group PC has a thorough understanding of Arizona law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Asylum and Refugee Status: Sometimes, a move to the United States can make a crucial difference in the lives of people facing persecution in their native land. If you or someone close to you is threatened in another country, our attorneys at Baybik Law Group PC can help you seek asylum and refugee status.
- Citizenship: Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys help lawful residents complete the requirements to become full citizens of the United States. We can guide you through the entire citizenship process.
- EAD Work Permits: If you want to get a job but lack a work visa, our experienced immigration attorneys can help. At Baybik Law Group PC, we can bring you through the process of applying for an EAD work permit.
- Family-Based Immigrant Visas: Our experienced attorneys explain the procedures and requirements that are involved in family-based immigration. Most of our clients are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who need to learn about the best ways to obtain entry into the United States or permanent residence for a relative. We have the skills and knowledge necessary to help your family.
- Business-Based Nonimmigrant Visas: We help employers who seek to fill positions in a wide range of industries with employees from abroad through temporary business-based nonimmigrant visas. We also help foreign nationals applying for such visas to pursue employment in the United States.
- Deportation Defense: Our experienced immigration attorneys defend clients who are facing removal proceedings brought by the U.S. government. No matter what grounds they are citing to expel you, we will fight tirelessly to protect your rights throughout the deportation process.
- Employment-Based Immigrant Visas: Our experienced attorneys represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
- Green Cards: Our dedicated attorneys assist clients who are seeking to obtain permanent residency status in the United States. We can handle all of the legal requirements associated with your application to get a green card.
- Immigration: Our experienced attorneys represent clients in cases involving employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, nonimmigrant visas, naturalization, deportation, international adoptions, green cards and more. We guide you through the complicated immigration process, allowing you to continue living your life.
- Nonimmigrant Visas: People who come to the United States as tourists, students, investors, trade partners or guest workers still need a visa even without the intention of immigrating. Our attorneys guide clients through the nonimmigrant law process, helping you secure the type of visa you require.
When you retain the services of Baybik Law Group PC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Arizona law firm today
Baybik Law Group PC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Arizona. Call our firm at 602-443-1144 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.