Employment-Based Immigration

Hiring foreign workers has become an important business need in the United States. Our immigration laws allow companies to hire and sponsor foreign workers to work and live in the United States under certain circumstances. The immigration attorneys at Baybik Law Group, P.C. can clarify these laws for you and determine whether your potential employee qualifies. We have worked with, and continue to work with, companies of various sizes to assist them in hiring and sponsoring foreign workers for nonimmigrant worker visas, and for lawful permanent residence (green cards).

If you need a work permit or you have found an employer who would like to hire you and sponsor you for your employment-based visa, or if you are an employer who would like to hire a foreign worker and sponsor them for a nonimmigrant visa or green card, the immigration lawyers at Baybik Law Group, P.C. can assist you with your case. We’ll do everything within our power to get the green card or visa approved.

Temporary Workers: (B-1 Business Visitors, H-1B Nonimmigrant Visas, H-2B Nonimmigrant Visas, H-3 Nonimmigrant Visas, Treaty National (TN) Visas)

These visas can assist companies with fulfilling some of their temporary hiring needs with foreign workers. They are temporary in nature and can last anywhere from three months to three years. Each of them is renewable and some can even be converted to a green card or permanent residence status.

Treaty Traders and Investors (E-1 Visa, E-2 Visa; EB-5)

Foreigners who would like to start their own business in the United States or who want to buy an existing business in the United States may qualify for a temporary investor visa, such as an E-1 or E-2, or even an EB-5, which is a green card based on an investment made in the United States. Our immigration lawyers have worked on many of these cases and can explain and clarify this often complicated process to you.

Transfers from Multinational Companies (L Visas)

If your company is international and there is a particular employee who you would like to transfer from abroad to the United States, he or she may be eligible for an L visa and we are ready to explain to you how this process works and what you need to show to qualify.

Extraordinary Abilities Workers (O and P, EB-1 Visas)

When entertainers, athletes, scientists, or artists with exceptional ability want to work in the United States – either temporarily or permanently – the immigration lawyers at Baybik Law Group can help you with this process.

Labor Certification (Program Electronic Review Management/PERM)

The labor certification application is a new procedure that has been in effect for only a short time and is now required for individuals seeking to immigrate to the United States through employment (with certain limited exceptions). It is done to test the job market to make sure that there is no qualified American worker or green card holder who can, and is willing, to do the job in place of the foreign worker. Our immigration lawyers provide a hands-on approach to the labor certification process and try to make it as simple as possible for employers, Human Resources departments, and their foreign employees.

Registered Nurses and Physical Therapists

The immigration attorneys at Baybik Law Group, P.C. have assisted and continue to assist many employers who look to hire Registered Nurses (RNs), Physical Therapists (PTs), Pharmacists and Doctors.

Religious Workers (R-1, Special Immigrant)

There is a special category for religious workers which provides them with the opportunity to work in the United States for up to two or three years at a time, and can be renewed. It can also lead to lawful permanent residence status (green card) for the foreign worker and his or her family.

Trainees or Temporary Exchange Workers (J-1, Exchange Visitors)

If you came to the United States on a J-1 or J-2 nonimmigrant exchange visitor visa and would like to change your status from the J nonimmigrant visa to another employment-based visa or a green card based on marriage to a U.S. citizen, Baybik Law Group can help. Our immigration lawyers at can help you with the process by either changing your status or filing for a J visa waiver for the two year foreign residency requirement, something that is often required for J-1 or J-2 exchange visitors.

Click here to complete our immigration case evaluation form.