Family-Based Immigration

Applying for a green card can often be a confusing and complicated process. However, if you are related to a United States citizen, you may qualify for a green card. At Baybik Law Group, we can let you know whether or not you qualify for a green card through a family member. In some cases, you may not realize you’re already a U.S. citizen by law. We can help you find out. Our immigration attorneys have worked with many families throughout the United States and abroad to obtain the necessary documentation to immigrate to the United States.

Fiancé (and Child) Visas (K-1, K-2)

If you met someone from a foreign country and are engaged to him or her and now would like that person to come to live with you here in the United States, we can help you to obtain the necessary visa for your loved one and his or her child (child must be under 21 years of age).

Spouse, Child, and Stepchild Visas (Permanent Resident, K-3, K-4)

If you are married to a foreign national and would like to bring him or her to the United States to live here with you, we can help. The immigration lawyers at Baybik Law Group can assist you with making this process as quick and hassle-free as possible.

Parent Visas

If you are a U.S. citizen 21 years of age or older and would like to bring a parent to live in the United States with you as a permanent resident (green card holder), we can assist you with this often complicated and emotional process.


If you have a brother or sister you would like to bring to the United States to live with you, our immigration attorneys can clarify and simplify the process.

Humanitarian Reinstatement

Sometimes when waiting for a priority date, the family member who petitioned for you dies. In this situation, you may be eligible for humanitarian reinstatement, continuing the process to get your green card. The immigration lawyers at Baybik Law Group have handled these types of cases and can help you successfully obtain your green card after the unfortunate death of your loved one.

Age-Out Situations (Child Status Protection Act (CSPA)

When a child turns 21, he or she may face a severe delay in the time he or she can apply for a green card. Our firm can review your case and determine if there is a way to stop this unnecessary delay and take advantage of the provisions of the Child Status Protection Act to see if you may be eligible to apply for a green card earlier.

Click here to complete our immigration case evaluation form.