Naturalization & Citizenship

If you would like to apply for U.S. citizenship, the immigration attorneys at Baybik Law Group can help you. If you have a green card and want to apply for citizenship, we can assist you with your case. If either of your parents were U.S. citizens at the time of your birth, you may already be a U.S. citizen - we can assist you in getting the necessary documents to prove your citizenship. And, if you derived citizenship through the naturalization of a parent, we will help you obtain the necessary documentation to show you are a U.S. citizen.

When applying for citizenship, certain circumstances can complicate your chances of being granted U.S. citizenship. They can include certain criminal convictions, domestic violence or abuse, failure to pay or file taxes, failure to pay child support, and various other circumstances. We have helped many individuals in these same situations successfully obtain U.S. citizenship.

Click here to complete our immigration case evaluation form.